To qualify for a Canada Immigration Visa (Permanent Resident) or a Canadian Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants are required to:

  • Show proof of communication abilities in at least of Canada’s two official languages, English or French.
  • Present a proof of paid employment for a minimum of one year working full-time or the equivalent in paid work experience in the last ten years; or
  • Possess the necessary qualification for an arranged employment, hold an opinion about the Labour Market and an offer for a full-time permanent job from a Canadian employer; or
  • Have completed a PhD program form a reputable and recognized Canadian university or completed a minimum of two years coursework in Canada towards attaining a PhD from a recognized University in Canada.

Canadian experience class is an opportunity to apply for Canadian permanent residence. Eligibility for this opportunity is a mandatory employment status in Canada for at least 12 months to be considered as an applicant under this category.

Family Sponsorship is the provision under the Canadian Immigration laws which permit a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident in Canada to provide sponsorship for immigration applicants.

Temporary visits to Canada will require a Temporary Resident Visa, only citizens from countries that have been granted visa exemption will be allowed to pay visits without a Temporary Resident Visa.   The Temporary Resident Visa can be secured from Canadian Immigration Visa Offices located outside Canada.   It should be noted that successful visa applicants for the Temporary Resident Visa are not guaranteed of being admitted into Canada by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Officer at the Canadian border.

The parent/grandparent super visa is a special immigration provision which enables parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for up to two years. This class of visa is valid for ten years, during this period, parents and grandparents will be permitted to leave and re-enter the country.

Securing a Study Permit allows individuals from foreign countries a temporary resident permit covering the period they will be studying in a specific program at an educational institution in Canada. The study permit is compulsory criteria for international students to attend educational institutions in Canada; however, there might be some exceptions in special cases.

There are many amazing benefits of securing a Work Permit. We know everything about this process. Call us today for assistance, our team of experienced lawyers will help you secure your Work Permit. Call us today on: 02081234270.